Reserve Your NASS 2017 Hotel Housing
The official housing providers for the 2017 Annual Meeting are onPeak|GES and NASS International Housing.
Meeting registration is required before securing housing for the Annual Meeting. Participants will be permitted to make hotel reservations once their meeting registration is complete. NASS monitors the housing reservations list to ensure that all individuals with reservations also are officially registered for the Annual Meeting. NASS reserves the right to cancel reservations that do not meet these criteria. Hotel reservations must be made through onPeak, the NASS Housing Bureau, using any of the following options:
In conjunction with meeting registration
9 am – 6 pm ET
Hotels will not and cannot accept reservations directly. The only hotel rooms that can be reserved are those in the NASS Housing Block list. The reservation deadline is September 21, 2017; discounted rates may not apply after this date. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to room availability. If the room blocks sell out prior to the cutoff date, NASS will secure another hotel for attendees. This is not a guarantee, as it is based on rates and availability within the city of Orlando over our meeting dates.
Hotel Cancellation/Change Policy via onPeak|GES
Changes may be made to existing reservations online with the confirmation number and password listed on your confirmation, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (800)545-1773 Monday through Friday, 9 am – 6 pm (ET). You must have the onPeak ID of the reservation you wish to change in order to make any changes. Changes can be submitted until Tuesday, October 10 for the Rosen Centre and Rosen Plaza, and until Tuesday, October 17 for the Hyatt Regency Orlando, Hilton Orlando, DoubleTree at SeaWorld and Renaissance at SeaWorld. After those dates, changes need to be communicated directly with the hotel. Cancellations to existing reservations must be made according to the individual hotel’s cancellation policy, which is noted on your confirmation. Failure to cancel your reservation according to the hotel cancellation policy will result in a charge to your credit card.
How to Reserve Your Accommodations through NASS International Housing
International attendees must make housing requests through NASS International Housing using any of the following options:
- International plan includes room, breakfast, porterage, taxes, gratuities, shuttle service, and help desk.*
- The lowest official hotel rates offering early booking and no penalty name changes.
- The lowest available registration fee when booking through official housing.
- Preferred hotels guaranteed once booked.
- Secure payment processing and online room block management.
- Multilingual meetings and conventions manager dedicated to your group from online to onsite.
- Four international offices offering live chat and technical support in your time zone.
- Assistance facilitating visa processing, CME credit transfers and the dissemination of official authority letters.
*Shuttle service to/from the Convention Center and group help desk availability may vary depending on the chosen hotel, as per official schedule.
When booking through onPeak|GES and NASS International Housing, you will have housing support staff to assist you prior to your arrival as well as on-site staff to support you should you have any housing issue while in Orlando. Other companies may attempt to present themselves as affiliates NASS. OnPeak|GES and NASS International Housing are the only housing providers for the Annual Meeting.
Why You Should Stay in NASS Contracted Housing
- Dedicated staff will assist with hotel selection and city information.
- Preferred rate guarantee: NASS matches the prices of online hotel room providers. Go to nassannualmeeting.org for details.
- Convenient deposit policy: Secure your individual hotel reservation or block of rooms with a credit card guarantee with no automatic prepayments.
- Shuttles: Access shuttle bus transportation from most official NASS hotels.
- Overbooking protection: Booking through the NASS official room block provides added protection from relocation to another property.
- On-site assistance: Receive support should you have any housing issue while in Orlando.
Official Hotels & Rates:
Hotel Address (Distance to Convention Center); Nightly Rate
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld; 10100 International Drive (1.3 mi); $159 single/double
- Hilton Orlando; 6001 Destination Parkway (0.9 mi); $281 single/double
- Hyatt Regency Orlando – HQ; 9801 International Drive (0.2 mi); $294 single/double
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld; 6677 Sea Harbor Drive (1.9 mi); $199 single/double
- Rosen Centre Hotel; 9840 International Drive (0.3 mi); $225 single/double
- Rosen Plaza Hotel; 9700 International Drive (0.4 mi); $209 single/double