The NASS Annual Meeting Program Committee is accepting abstract submissions and session proposals for next year’s meeting, which will be held September 26-29 in Los Angeles, CA.
Submission deadline: Friday, February 2, 2018 (11:59 pm CDT)
Acceptance notifications sent on or before: May 2, 2018
Instructions for submission
- Visit the Submission Management System at http://sms.spine.org.
- Recommended browsers are Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- You do not have to be a NASS member to submit an abstract or proposal.
- Use your NASS username (email address) and password (ID number) to login.
Forgotten passwords can be requested from the login page. If this is your first interaction with NASS, you can create a new account on the login page.
- Access the Submissions tab and choose My Submissions page.
- Click Create New Abstract Submission.
- Enter required information and click “submit” at the end of the process.
Submitted proposals will be shown on the My Submissions page when completed.
- All co-authors must submit current disclosure. Any out-of-date author disclosures will prevent submission; please remove this author or have them update their disclosure before submitting. Submit/update disclosure at https://disclosure.spine.org.
- Contact the Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. A “Contact Us” link is found at the top of the submission website.